Sunday, March 3, 2019

Introducing the Alaska Utility Member Action Campaign

Welcome to the Alaska Utility Member Action Campaign (UMAC), an initiative of the Alaska Climate Action Network (AKCAN!).

Keep reading if you:
  • live in Alaska 
  • pay a monthly electricity bill 
  • want more renewable energy to power your home, business and community
We're here to help utility coop members in Alaska who want more of their electricity to come from low cost, efficient, clean energy sources.

Click on your electric utility coop page above to learn about upcoming March-April-May 2019 elections and how you can take action to move Alaska towards a New Energy Future.

We are just getting started - check back soon!



2 comments:

  1. All thanks to Elegant loan firm for helping me secure a of $1,000,000.00 USD to establish my Foodstuff supermarket business in different places. I have been looking for a financial help for the past four years. But now, am completely stressed free all the help of the loan officer Mr Russ Harry. So, I will advise any person who seek for funds to improve his or her business to contact this great firm for help, and it is real and tested. You can reach them through- Email --Elegantloanfirm@Hotmail.com-  or Whats-app +393511617486.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete

Concerned About Climate Change? Vote!

2020 update coming soon! Anyone living in Alaska for more than a few years knows that global warming is real. I live in Girdwood and hav...